I’m a 3D artist who specializes in hard surface modeling. Video games have always been an interest of mine and I hope to level up my skills with industry experience. I keep myself busy by making games and modeling new and complex objects. I bring jokes and entertainment to any team, but of course work comes first! I also have a dog named Zeus who hangs out with me while I push verts around in Maya which is my preferred software for modeling.
•Is left handed
•Has an odd obsession with pastrami
● Tasked with creating the House Hlaalu interior and exterior tileset
● Worked in a modular workflow to decrease modeling time and increase reusability
● Helped train new hires and assist them in ramping up to full production
● Increased throughput of wicker models by helping develop reusable wicker displacement maps
● Decreased rounds of re work for our modelers by making photorealistic, reusable materials
● Performed model fixes ranging from topology adjustments to full re models
● Took on the role of Project Manager and supported sprint planning each week.
● Sole artist responsible for fixing track models, UI/UX design and icon animation.
● Re made UI elements for their new app
● Made the RaceOptiks logo for their new app
● Re made all their icons using a modular .PSD. Allowed for nearly 100 icons to be produced in a
short amount of time
● Used Jira to neatly document bugs. Included replication steps and other information allowing
engineers to quickly patch the issues