● Tasked with creating the House Hlaalu interior and exterior tileset
● Worked in a modular workflow to decrease modeling time and increase reusability
● Helped train new hires and assist them in ramping up to full production
● Increased throughput of wicker models by helping develop reusable wicker displacement maps
● Decreased rounds of re work for our modelers by making photorealistic, reusable materials
● Performed model fixes ranging from topology adjustments to full re models
● Took on the role of Project Manager and supported sprint planning each week.
● Sole artist responsible for fixing track models, UI/UX design and icon animation.
● Re made UI elements for their new app
● Made the RaceOptiks logo for their new app
● Re made all their icons using a modular .PSD. Allowed for nearly 100 icons to be produced in a
short amount of time
● Used Jira to neatly document bugs. Included replication steps and other information allowing
engineers to quickly patch the issues